Inspection for inconsumer goods & handicrafts
SUBJECTS OF INSPECTION:
- Consumer Goods: Fabrics; knitwear, garments, footwear, sports tools, toys, leather and imitation leather, rubber products, household appliances, office furniture, electronics and electrical appliances, wood products, raw materials for processing of consumer goods, goods in malls...
- Handicrafts: Embroidery, lace, lacquer, wooden statues, stone statues, artistic paintings and decorative crafts; articles made of silver, bone and ivory products; pottery, products made from rattan, bamboo, palm, sedge, maize, wick (such as baskets, curtains, rugs, boxes, bags, hats, fishing rods, walking sticks...)
INSPECTION SERVICES PERFORMED:
- Checking the materials (type, quantity, volume, condition) before processing
- Inspection in process (check each stage according to design, sample...)
- Pre-shipment inspection: quality, quantity, packaging and markings
- Supervision the loading into containers and holds of vessels
- Tally services; taking seals for containers and holds of vessel...
- Fumigation services for packages and goods.
- Safety certification for packaging and goods. Especially, checking the content of formaldehyde and aromatic amines in fabrics and garments
- Consulting services and other specific services as required.
BENEFITS FOR USING OUR SERVICES:
- FCC helps you to prove your export or import shipments in accordance with the terms of the purchase contract and quality state control requirements.
- Professional support services
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICATION FOR INSPECTION:
- Services Application Forms: Download here
Inspection/testing fees: TBD