Inspection of Industrial Products
CUSTOMERS: Government Management Offices, Companies, Traders whom import the equipment lines
SUBJECTS OF INSPECTION: Machinery, equipment and technological equipment lines, including spare parts, accessories, replacement components with HS codes of Chapter 84 and Chapter 85 specified in the Harmonized Commodity Descriptions and Coding System of Vietnam.
- Commercial Law 2005
- Decree No. 20/2006/ND-CP dated 20/02/2006
- Decree No. 01/2015/TT-BCT dated 12/01/2015.
INSPECTION/TESTING SERVICES PERFORMED:
- Inspection for quantity, quality and condition of equipment at the arrival ports
- Inspection for damages, assessment of damages to equipment at the arrival port
- Inspection for quality state control under requirements of the customs
- Supervision the unloading of equipment at the port, transporting to the installation site
- Inspection for quantity, condition, quality, type and origin of equipment before installation
- Inspection for the synchronous equipment
- Inspection for the equipment during the running tests
- Inspection for damages, assessment of damages to equipment during the warranty period.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICATION FOR INSPECTION/TESTING:
Documents to be submitted:
- Application for inspection, stating the inspection requirements, time and place of inspection, contact person
- Information on the shipment (Bill Lading, packing list, customs declaration, invoice, manufacturer’s certification...)
- Services Application Forms: Download here
Inspection/testing fees: TBD
Contact Us: View and Download here